2012/02/25

morning erection

Sawasdee-ka,


Well, you might be asking yourself what this ominous title means … What a pity that you can’t see me smiling insinuatingly. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that it’s nothing juicy.

MORNING ERECTION is the name of Tom Baker’s blog who asked me 5 months ago if I liked to prepare a guest post for his blog and well, now I have done it.

There are 4 sets of pictures and you can enjoy 4 outfits and me writing about my passions photography and fashion on his blog.

--------------------------------------------------

dt// Ihr fragt euch nun vielleicht, was dieser ominöse Titel zu bedeuten hat ... Wie schade, dass ihr micht nicht anzüglich grinsen sehen könnt. Leider muss ich euch sagen, dass es nichts Schlüpfriges ist. 

MORNING ERECTION ist der Name von Tom Bakers Blog, der mich vor fünf Monaten fragte, ob ich nicht Lust hätte, auf seinem Blog zu bloggen, als Gast - und tja, nun ist es soweit. 

Es gibt 4 Photosets, 4 Outfits und einen Text über meine Passionen Photographie und Mode zu genießen. Auf geht's, klickt drauf


And thanks to Tam I noticed that I have to make a new Bloglovin, so: Follow my blog with Bloglovin